Each day we seek to spend time with God, deepening our relationship with Him and asking for His involvement in our lives.
Each week we find moments to share in prayer as a church, seeking God’s will for our community and lifting one another up in prayer.
Each term we gather to pray and worship, praising God for what He has done and asking for more.
Each year we dedicate seasons for prayer and spend time praying together for our life together, for our city and for our world.
Read, reflect and ask.
Pray The Lord’s Prayer.
Reflect and prepare.
Meet at Thomas Parker House at 9am on Wednesdays.
Worship, prayer and encounter.
Next Event: Wednesday 5th September
Prayer, contemplation and reflection.
Next Event: Monday 3rd December
Dedicated times of prayer with a week of 24-7 Prayer.
“As we rejoice in the gift of this new day, so may the light of your presence, O God, set our hearts on fire with love for you...”
- Read a passage of scripture and ask God to reveal something of Himself through your reading. Use Bible in one Year or Morning Prayer or choose a passage of your own.
- Pray that you would live more like Jesus today, ask for the Holy Spirit to fill you and help you.
- Pray for those you know that need God particularly today.
- Pray for an area of church life:
Monday: Pray for the vulnerable in our city and for our HOME ministry.
Tuesday: Pray for the Children and Young People in our city.
Wednesday: Pray for Alpha and for people to come to faith.
Thursday: Pray for our Students and Young Adults.
Friday: Pray for our Community Hubs and our life together as a church.
Saturday: Pray for all those in need in our communities.
Sunday: Pray for the church across our city that we would work together in unity.
“Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name...”
Wherever you are, join the church in a quiet moment saying the Lord’s Prayer.
- Become aware of God’s presence.
- Think through your day with gratitude.
- Reflect through it emotionally.
- Face your shortcomings and ask for grace.
- Look to tomorrow and ask for more.